I saw this recipe and I had to share it. I mean just look at this picture and tell me that you don’t want to sip on this right now. It just stikes me as the ultimate treat. Lukily for you the recipe is below and you can make this for yourself courtesy of (Seattle’sBest.com).
Roasted Marshmallow Coffee Cocktail
1 package Seattle’s Best Coffee® Creamy Caramel Frozen Coffee Blend
1-1/4 cups milk
3-4 ounces coffee liqueur
14 large Marshmallows
Caramel sauce (optional)
- Blend the milk and frozen coffee blend with coffee liqueur (add more or less to taste) until smooth.
- Divide shakes into two glasses.
- Arrange the marshmallows in a flower pattern on a heat-safe plate, with one marshmallow in the middle and 6 around the outside.
- With a heat gun or blow torch, brown or toast marshmallows, keeping them in the flower pattern (they will stick together.)
- Repeat steps 3-4 for the second glass.
- Gently pick up each marshmallow flower; place and press one on the top of each glass.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce, if desired.
Recipe Provided by: seattlesbest.com
I hope you all enjoy this recipe and have a chance to try it for yourself. Please comment below and let me know what you thought of it.