This is a nice and simple recipe courtesy of Sarah Carey. It is very similar to the one that I do, but I am guessing it is just as good if not better than my Vegan Waffles. I hope you enjoy this recipe and give it a try for yourself.
Oatmeal Pancakes with Cinnamon Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, plus more for skillet
- In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and 1 cup oats and pulse a few times to coarsely grind oats. In a large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and oil. Add dry ingredients and 1 cup oats and whisk just until moistened.
- Heat a large skillet (nonstick or cast-iron) or griddle over medium. Lightly oil skillet. Using 2 to 3 tablespoons for each pancake, drop batter in skillet and cook until a few bubbles have burst, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until browned on undersides, 1 to 2 minutes more. Repeat with more oil and batter.
Subscribe Here For The 6 Secrets To Unlimited Health
Get More Info